Most of you have probably already heard the recent upsetting news, but for those that haven't, the company that produced Mothers Cookies went bankrupt early Oct and shut down operations effective immediately. Nooooo!!!!

I was not going to let the jaws of bankruptcy steal some of my favorite childhood memories without some proactive measures. So, what does one do? Well, go to the market of course! Carly/I went to a few stores before landing a couple bags of the now coveted circus animal cookies (we also got two iced oatmeal packages). I haven't been able to find the Taffy flavored cookies anywhere, or I would have stocked up on those as well. Argh!

On a happier note, an online clothing company has immortalized the now infamous cookie maker for all to enjoy. They are throwing in a 1.5 oz circus animal bag when you purchase a Tee*:)


* Yes, I did buy one -- I couldn't help myself.

0 comments: