There was an awesome site that came about on the interwebs last year that was ultimately shut down by the RIAA called Muxtape. As much as I was heartbroken about the news, the blow seemed to be cushioned by copy cat sites that were starting to spring up left and right after its demise. Now, some of the functionality of said sites were nowhere close to the muxtape, so I've held up hope for another worthy opponent.

Lady and Gents -- enter Mixtape.me. It has all the advantages of the former, with one big exception, it doesn't house any of the mp3's on its site. Rather, it compiles songs already available on the web which can be easily put into a playlist. One big difference here is that you cannot upload your own songs. Instead, there is a mp3 URL link where you can add songs that doesn't appear from the default search engine*. Note: this is still in Beta, so keep that in mind when using the site.

I have a link above that you can tag if you join, otherwise, check out my playlist that I created here: My Perfect Playlist. Enjoy!

* It appears that functionality is not working right now.

0 comments: