In about two weeks the little guy is going to make his grand appearance into the world, and the drumbeat is getting louder with each passing day. I don't have any of the usual feelings about how his temperament is going to be -- what is he going to look like, or even if he is going to be a star like his dad...kidding! You see, I have a pretty good handle on things, and am pretty sure that he is going to be a cross between his mother and I. Hilarious, I know!

In all seriousness, I hope that he is healthy, calm, collected, and wicked sma-a-r-t. In the meantime, I will try my best to keep cool and not pass out when it's go time. Hijole!

In other news, I had some tasks for the week that I needed to check off (not in any particular order):

Attempted:

-Car Seat and Base
-Infant Car Seat Adapter w/Bob Revolution Stroller
-Play yard/Co-Sleeper

Completed:

-All of the above

Check, check, check -- the f you check*!

*Place this one for bonus points to be redeemed at a later time

0 comments: