We have a busy schedule ahead of us the next couple of weeks and I won't be spending much time on the computer, so there's no better time than now to keep ya'll in the loop. Starting this weekend, my cousin/wife/kids and some close friends of ours are going to be spending the better part of the week hanging out, camping, and enjoying all of what the beautiful northwest has to offer. We are getting really excited to see everyone and I'm sure it's going to be an incredible time. We are then heading out overseas to Europe after everyone leaves here in Portland.

We are flying into Rome for the first part of the trip and staying in the historic part of the city. We are going to see sites like the Colosseum, the Vatican City, etc. Next, we will head up to Florence and check out some art museums, which is what you do when one goes there, right? During our stay in Florence we might do a day trip to Venice, which is up in the air right now, but I would say we are 80% committed at the moment. From Florence, we will then head up through Switzerland and may stay a night in Zurich. For our final destination we are heading to Stuttgart, Germany. We will be there for a couple of days for a wedding, which was the reason for the whole trip to begin with. This will be my first time overseas and am beyond excited. Of course, being of Italian decent, and to finally see the country I've always wanted to visit should hopefully be the highlight for me. I can't wait to experience the food, people, sites, and sounds of the homeland. Depending on how accessible the internet cafes are there, I might from time to time update my travels, so check back when you can.

0 comments: