Dance! Did anyone watch the finale last night? I really hate being right, but let's face it, I said a couple of days ago that Joshua was going win it all, and did he ever. Not too shocking, I know, but he was definitely the best dancer out there and it was well deserved.

I feel like this show is everything that American Idol is not -- fun, exciting, and best of all, entertaining. Perhaps it's the musician in me, but I can't help watching Idol and feel like I'm critiquing every song and cannot relax for the life of me. The only thing that keeps me mildly interested is Paula Abdul's weekly drug induced rants. And AI might get rid of her next season, *here's where I tune off* As for SYTYCD, I don't have a damn clue to what is going on whether it's samba, rumba, the waltz, or even hip-hop for that matter. At least for the latter, I can say, wow, that was exciting. I'm usually wrong with all the dance numbers that I think is cool. Basically, anything I think is bad/good, the judges will say the exact opposite, so it shows you how much I know. Having said all of that, this show is arguably the best reality show out there, period. With the exception of those talentless ass clowns -- The Jonas Brothers, last night's show was brilliant. OK, I'll admit it, I want to see the 11 dancers when they go on tour, and hey, they are coming to PDX! Time to find a baby sitter.

1 comments:

  1. Anonymous said...

    they are not getting rid of paula haha. why would they?