Last Thursday while I was watching some of the Euro2008 games on espn360, I noticed that my computer was starting to make a clicking noise, and subsequently froze. I immediately held up the bottom of the 'puter so I could listen to the hard drive, and it was then that my hopes were starting to fade. I shut it down hoping that this wasn't the case, but upon booting it back up, the OS was MIA. There was just a little blinking folder with a question mark in the middle to remind me that I was screwed. Luckily, most of our files were already backed up, and we are still under warranty with Apple care, so they replaced the hard drive and am back in business. I was only down/out for two business days, which is a pretty good turnaround if you ask me. This should serve as a good reminder for any of you that are in denial of your drive ever going "chachink."

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous said...

    crap hole...the dreaded HD click. I've been there. Glad to hear you're back up and runnin.

  2. El Duderino said...

    Yeah, me too!!