Well, here we are in Portland a week removed and I must say, this is a lovely city. I'm glad we are here, and amazingly enough (thanks to the countless trips up years prior), the area doesn't feel that foreign to me.

We are currently located in the North East and aren't that far from most of the fun/arty areas. Also, we are only about 5 minutes from the Rose Garden -- go Lakers!

Since I have been taking 'er easy lately, I thought I would be (somewhat) productive and get to writing. I mean hey, now that I'm unemployed (what day is this?), I now have plenty of time to talk about our daily (mis)*adventures. More on the drive up later.

* Even though this city seems like it is going to be fairly easy to navigate, we have already got lost half a dozen times. Woo!

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous said...

    Nice to see that you're settling in. Perhaps it's time to shop for a rug that'll really tie your room together.

  2. Sparky said...

    Yessss Jesse, thanks for making a blog finally. Look forward to reading all about your new life in Portland.

  3. Anonymous said...

    sweet bro, subscribed to your feed. Glad you guys are settled and happy.

  4. El Duderino said...

    Pinto -- Yeah, we have one right now in the living room, but I can't say it's doing the trick. One more thing to add to the list.

  5. Anonymous said...

    Hi Jess and Carly,
    Love your blog. So fun to hear and see about your new life and adventure in Portland. Way to go Laurie!! You are the bomb and so well deserved!!!! Love you guys all so much!!!!
    God Bless,
    Heidi