Since I neglected to write about the previous two games, here are some of my thoughts for tonight...

For the Lakers to win:

-Kobe needs to score 40-50 pts. None of this "I'm going to be the good guy and give DFish the ball at the end of the 4th qtr" business
-Odom and Gasol need to show up big. I know, I know -- this is asking a lot. Anybody that saw the last game knows what I'm talking about
-We need either Farmar or Vujacic to get around 10-15pts. Farmar was big in game 5, so hopefully he can press that reduex button
-This is probably the most important -- play some friggin' D!! I'm tired of seeing Pierce laying the ball up all night

If we can get at least 3/4 of the above, then we are going to game 7. If not, well, at least we have Bynum next year.

2 comments:

  1. Portland Dad said...

    That about sums it up.

  2. El Duderino said...

    Well, I'm glad that we failed on all accounts. Yup, that's what a 40 pt loss feels like. Ouch.